This post will contain updates on the next Congress Infinity 2022 update. Note that this version has not been released yet.
Changes so far
- Ads now use the same CPs system as polls, so if you are creating more ads than your Ads Strength, it costs 1 CP per ad
- ‘Electoral Vote Info Screen’ renamed to ‘Region Screen’
- Endorsers Screen > Fixed a bug where game would crash if no endorsers to display
- Activities > added tooltips
- Research Screen > added region selector
- Ads Screen > added region selector
- Select Campaign Screen > party names > text won’t overflow
- fixed bug with Import > Zip where would delete existing campaigns
- Editor > can set a party to regional and then specify no regions for an observer party
- Editor > graphics switched to Png or Jpg (instead of Bmp)
- Editor > all graphics sizes doubled (except regions)
- Editor > if you enter a new map (double size of previous), coordinates automatically updated
- Editor > Basics > added Campaign Image import
- Tip > Editor > Export > if you have exported %s in a spreadsheet that have been modified but not imported, import before installing this update (then re-export after update if desired)
2 thoughts on “Congress Infinity 2022 next update”
Hi. Just wanted to ask if an iOS version will come out at some point? I feel your games would be perfect for iOS/ mobile. Thanks!
iOS is a possibility (in particular for iPad), and might happen at some point. However, this is not currently planned. Just Mac and Windows right now for CI 2022.