Prime Minister Infinity – U.K. v. 3.1.1b for Windows and Mac has been released!
This is a significant update for U.K. 2019, including new constituency %s, updated local candidates’ names, ballot access, strengths, and highscore bonuses, Corbyn Experience 3 -> 5, Greens > added Bartley and Berry, and more.
The version number will say ‘3.1.1’.
Note: info on Infinity games and macOS Catalina here.
Note: this version changes spacebarring to close various screens to ‘n’.
More info here.
If you are a Prime Minister Infinity – U.K. owner on subscription (or if you purchased Prime Minister Infinity – U.K. within the last year), you are eligible for this upgrade.
If you own another Infinity game, you can ‘Add a game’ here.
This is a comprehensive update.
To update: http://270soft.com/updates-redownloads/
Version information: http://270soft.com/updates-redownloads/prime-minister-infinity-u-k-version-information/
What’s new in this upgrade from the previous official release (v. 3.1.1)
- new constituency %s
- added some local candidates
- updated ballot access for some constituencies
- changed some local candidate strengths
- changed some local candidate highscore bonuses
- Cabinet & shadow ministers set to 3 strength, 1 highscore
- former party leaders set to 3 strength, 5 highscore
- Ministers of the Great Offices of State set to 4 strength, 2 highscore
- Major Party Leaders set to 5 strength, 5 highscore
- Leader of the Opposition set to 5 strength, 10 highscore
- PM set to 5 strength, 15 highscore
- set candidate strengths for all incumbents to 2
- Swinson > ‘Rt. Hon.’ -> ‘Ms.’
- Brexit Party > removed Nuttall as leader option
- Corbyn > Experience > 3 -> 5
- Farage > blurb > ‘Labor’ -> ‘Labour’
- Greens > added Bartley and Berry, set as default
- Lib Dems > removed Nick Clegg
- Lib Dems > updates image
- Nigel Farage > updates images
8 thoughts on “Prime Minister Infinity – U.K. next release v. 3.1.1b”
Is an D’Hondt update considered by you guys? It would help a lot with mods that try to recreate elections from several countries that don’t use FPTP. Lots of countries use it so i think it would be a great adition to the game
Might happen, but there’s no ETA at this point.
Would it be possible to account for Sinn Fein not taking their seats in parliament when forming governement, i.e. if Sinn Fein get more seats the required seats for an overall majority is less.
That could easily be done, but I’m not clear how realistic it would be. If SF held the balance of power, would they really not capitalize on that?
Sinn Fein don’t ever take their seats in parliament because the requirement to take your seat in parliament is to pledge allegiance to the Crown and the royals, so as far as I know they don’t ever take their seats in Parliament to vote on anything.
Thanks for this – might add an option that members of a party won’t sit.
Hello, is there any update on when the game will become compatible with the latest iOS update?
There are no plans for PMI UK to be compatible with iOS. A macOS version of PMI might be released at some point in the future as part of a sequel, but there are no plans right now.