Prime Minister Infinity – U.K. and Canada v. 3.0.7 for Windows and Mac have been released!
This release updates the Australia – 2019 campaign (including updating the %s based on the 2019 results, adding more prominent Independents, and adding the UAP and PHON), improves the Instant-Runoff algorithm, adds a preset colour picker for parties for the Editor, and fixes a bug that prevented switching between FPP and FPP – Instant-Runoff modes once election night was done.
Note: this version changes spacebarring to close various screens to ‘n’.
(Note: for goals for this release cycle, Spring 2019, see here.)
If you are a Prime Minister Infinity – U.K. or Canada owner on subscription (or if you purchased President Infinity within the last year), you are eligible for this upgrade.
This is a comprehensive update.
You can download this release by requesting a download e-mail at the link below. From the e-mail, click the link to the web page. On the web-page, there will be a ‘Sneak-peek’ link.
To update: http://270soft.com/updates-redownloads/
Version information (U.K.): https://270soft.com/updates-redownloads/prime-minister-infinity-u-k-version-information/
Version information (Canada): https://270soft.com/updates-redownloads/prime-minister-infinity-canada-version-information/
What’s new in this upgrade from the previous release (sneak-peek v. 3.0.6).
- Instant-Runoff > improved voter flow algorithm, if party A being eliminated in a given constituency has voter flow (as specified in Editor) to another party B but that party B isn’t on ballot in that constituency, the voters from party A are apportioned to the remaining parties proportional to the other voter flow %s (this fixes two glitches on Election Night with %s not equaling 100%) (before, if party B wasn’t on the ballot, the voters from party A were simply removed)
- Editor > Parties > added preset colour picker
- Instant-Runoff > can switch between FPP, FPP – Instant-Runoff, and FPP – Instant-Runoff 2C after election night finishes
- updated Australia 2019
- Nationals > party colour yellow -> dark green
- Cook > incumbent party > ALP -> Liberal
- Monash > incumbent party and candidate -> Liberal
- Menzies > incumbent party > ALP -> Liberal
- added Pauline Hanson’s One Nation
- added United Australia Party
- Independents > Cowper > added Rob Oakeshott, Farrer > Kevin Mack, Mackellar > Alice Thompson, New England > Adam Blakester, Flinders > Julia Banks, Indi > Helen Haines, Kooyong > Oliver Yates, Wannon > Alex Dyson, Braddon > Craig Brakey
- updated %s based on results
- added universal % shift, Liberal -3%, Labor +3%
- fixed various other candidate names, parties on ballot
- updated party logos (Liberal, Labor, National, Greens, Katter’s Australian)
- updated local candidate strengths, highscore bonuses
- Morrison > Surrogates > added Jenny Morrison
- Barnaby Joyce > Surrogates > removed Natalie Joyce
- Barnaby Joyce > Integrity > 5 -> 4
8 thoughts on “Prime Minister Infinity next release v. 3.0.7, Windows and Mac”
Great update! The Election night fix works perfectly! The party logos are well done!
Thanks for this – good to hear!
Note: this now includes both Prime Minister Infinity U.K. and Canada for Windows.
Note: this now includes both Prime Minister Infinity U.K. and Canada for Mac.
Can the spacebar feature come back, please? I’m not sure why it was changed…
It was changed because spacebar has standard functionality associated with it. Just use ‘n’ instead.
When will the game for the upcoming 2019 election be released?
@Dan, by end of summer.