Congress Infinity v. 2.8.6 for Windows and Mac has been released!
This adds ‘Supreme Court Nomination’ as an issue in the Senate 2018 campaign, adds events to the Senate 2018 campaign, updates House 2018 issues, shows regional info on the map without having to click, allows for increasing the size of windows (for high-resolution or high-DPI displays), and more.
If you are a Congress Infinity owner on subscription (or if you purchased Congress Infinity within the last year), you are eligible for this upgrade.
This is a comprehensive update.
You can download this release by requesting a download e-mail at the link below.
What’s new in this upgrade
- allows for increasing the size of windows (for high-resolution or high-DPI displays)
- Editor > Basics > More > can set tied color
- Senate 2018 > Republicans > Surrogates > Trump > Lasts for days > 5 -> 10
- House 2018 > Republicans > Surrogates > Trump > Lasts for days > 5 -> 10
- Senate 2018 > Issues > added Supreme Court Nomination
- updates House 2018 issues
- if move mouse across map, will show info for region mouse on
- Senate 2018 > Events > added various events
- Senate 2018 > King, Sanders, Johnson > colors purple -> gold, green, yellow
- Senate 2018 > tied color > white -> purple
- House 2018 > tied color > white -> purple
- House 2018 > West Virginia-2 > Dems > Alex Mooney -> Talley Sergent
14 thoughts on “Congress Infinity v. 2.8.6 released!”
I thought the update to President infinity was being released on the 15th
Best-guess release dates are often revised. The latest ones are here
Congress Infinity is the focus before the mid-terms, President Infinity will be the focus after the mid-terms.
Thanks for the feedback!
Great update, the mouse over map feature is a really nice addition.
Good to hear!
I was wondering is there a way to create your own candidate(Policy,avatar picture, money they have, etc) And if there isn’t do you guys think it would be a good idea to create something like this?
Do you mean a local candidate in Congress Infinity? You can set the name and strength in the Editor.
You can edit all aspects of a candidate in President Infinity with the Editor.
Anthony, will you be adding all the candidate names for each house district?
Just ran a simulation of the House scenario with 100 runs and the end result was Republicans 0 wins and Democrats 76 – given there’s only two parties, the GOP must have obviously won the other 24 times so there’s a tiny bug there, I guess.
Thanks for this – sounds like a bug. I suppose it’s possible there were ties, but that seems unlikely. I’ve noted this for testing.
Local candidates are already in all the House 2018 campaigns. If there’s an error somewhere, please let me know.